Question about manicures on Eclipse

tweetypie_67

Does anyone know if they offer gel manicures onboard the Eclipse? I have mine done every two weeks and by the time I'm due for my next appointment my nails are looking alittle shabby....we r going on a two week cruise and I'm hoping if I need to have a repair or they start to get too shabby I can have them redone.

Thanks so very much for the reply! I know it seems like a silly/trivial thing to worry about but I hate it when they start looking shabby! I'm afraid with being in the water a lot they will need a touch up mid cruise and would hate to not have any options!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - The gel manicures on board are really good. The last time we were on the Eclipse (Nov 2014), I had a French Manicure in gel, probably the 2nd day and they lasted me until Christmas! The only proviso is the price, my DH treated me as it was over $100 and I don't know what you would pay at home, but I thought this was extortionate!

Agree, it is overpriced. Everything in the spa is, even when they run sales

I strongly agree!! The Canyon Ranch pricing is Very overpriced. If you happen to be on a 14 night cruise chances are you will stop in St Kitts. There is a wonderful and very clean shop at the end of the walk way when you get off the ship on the left. It is called The Chop Shop Salon and Spa. They do hair , nails and every kind of spa treatment. Keep in mind the spa on the ship is a private company and has nothing to do with the cruise line.They also often have a strong sales pitch with all of the services they offer. Imho, it does not mater if you can afford Canyon Ranch, why dish out over $ 100 for a manicure and over $ 200 for a message... Just a thought!

luvstosail

Boston Ma

Love the Chop Shop on St Kitts. Had many pedicures there over the years. Well priced, clean & friendly.

I had a gel manicure on Eclipse, it didn't set correctly (after 3 different days of redos. They refunded my money. I believe it was a faulty product as the nail tech did everything correctly. ,