Taxi Phu My to Ho Chi Minh

Rodbarry

Does anyone know the fares and reliability of taxi services from Phu My to Ho Chi Minh city?

This question has been asked many times - use the search function on this forum to look for taxis for Phu My and you will find lots of information etc about what the situation is.

• 2 months later...
Does anyone know the fares and reliability of taxi services from Phu My to Ho Chi Minh city?

We did not take Taxi but our guide's company service. Car for up to 5 people or minivan for up to 13 people.

The driver drives you to Saigon ( HCMC ) then drops you at places of interest in the city tour itinerary. Everything done, he drives you back to ship at one hour prior to requested time.

Car is 180 US dollars. Minivan is 210 US dollars to hire.

Check your roll-call...when we went a group of us shared a shuttle (we ended up having 2) and it worked great using a private company...had the option of going with the group tour or they arranged a private guide to meet us in front of the post office...we opted for the private guide and so did other's. Then at the end we all met back again at the post office and they took us back to the ship....This ended up being such an easy way to get to and see Saigon without spending a lot of $$....Also there were taxi's and shuttles waiting just outside the terminal gate offering their service......but be very careful...don't pay upfront...only when they bring you back to the ship...even ours pre-booked was this way too.

• 6 months later...
We did not take Taxi but our guide's company service. Car for up to 5 people or minivan for up to 13 people.

The driver drives you to Saigon ( HCMC ) then drops you at places of interest in the city tour itinerary. Everything done, he drives you back to ship at one hour prior to requested time.

Car is 180 US dollars. Minivan is 210 US dollars to hire.

What taxi service did you use? Thanks