Escape - Live 1/30

TheDougOut

0650bf64e22adbddaab9813c3867f568.jpg

Nothing special to report on the snorkel. The fish were on to me, and steered clear of my touch attempts. It was through NCL and cheap - maybe $45pp.

Just my oversized luck - they only had size 10-12 flippers for my size 14 feet, so I had to squeeze my toes out a little peep hole in the front.

0c684b6b969ab8952751d018acd80eb2.jpg

742ec7a1d6e41aef6ff04e2e86ed8b94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I never understood why so many celebrities live in/around Nassau. With that kind of cash, you'd think they'd be somewhere a little nicer. Most of those houses you see on the way to/from the ship don't even have private beaches or privacy at all. If they love the Bahamas so much, why not live on an island in the Exhumas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I never understood why so many celebrities live in/around Nassau. With that kind of cash, you'd think they'd be somewhere a little nicer.

I'm with you... I'm not sure I understand the appeal.

On Escape unless your mini suite is an accessible cabin you will not have room inside the stateroom to move around with the scooter inside

Spoke with NCL regarding mobility scooter in balcony cabin and was told it would fit. Not too sure about that but will have to believe.

I never understood why so many celebrities live in/around Nassau. With that kind of cash, you'd think they'd be somewhere a little nicer. Most of those houses you see on the way to/from the ship don't even have private beaches or privacy at all. If they love the Bahamas so much, why not live on an island in the Exhumas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

That's because they also have a House at St Thomas, Antigua, Maui and numerous other locations. ;)

If I had Oprah money I'd pass on Nassau. :)

Hey, Victory is our local beer! We are friends with one of the owners, our kids are in school together. You have good taste!

I'm a big a Victory HopDevil fan back home in Rochester!

Edit: Your friend looking to adopt?

Edited by TheDougOut