Lines/wait for slides/waterpark at Atlantis? Is there enough time?

SportsMomof4

My son & Husband really want to go to aquaventure at Atlantis. As far as time goes, I'm not sure it's worth it.

We will be in port 7-4. I know the rides don't open til 10. We would have to head back to the ship around 2:30 I assume.

My question is....are there lines usually for the waterpark area? I'm trying to figure out if we would be wasting a lot of time waiting.

Thanks for any help!

My son & Husband really want to go to aquaventure at Atlantis. As far as time goes, I'm not sure it's worth it.

We will be in port 7-4. I know the rides don't open til 10. We would have to head back to the ship around 2:30 I assume.

My question is....are there lines usually for the waterpark area? I'm trying to figure out if we would be wasting a lot of time waiting.

Thanks for any help![/quote

Not sure when you'll be there, but I'll be there end of March, will be in port 7-2 and we are going... I know it's crazy given how much $$$ we are spending to go there and assuming we'll only have 2-1/2 hrs on the rides (10am-12:30), but it was one of the reasons we booked this particular cruise since it was stopping at this port and it was one of the things my daughter really wanted to do (and this trip is in her honor...). We are doing this excursion on our own and not through the ship to hopefully save some time not having to wait around for other people. We will get to Atlantis early, get our wristbands at 9am when the activities desk opens, walk around and such, and then hit the rides at 10am! We know we won't have much time, but will make best of it. It should still be fun. I think we'd regret (especially my daughter) if we did not go at this point.

We bought tickets through Bahamas Day Pass.

Found out can also there's also a hotel next to Atlantis (Comfort Suites???) that you can book a room and they will give you 4 wristbands and you just walk on in... It sounds simple, but we are going to stick with what we have for this trip especially given our short period of time there. But think it's worthwhile to look into it for another time.

I found out about both looking through these forums. Just keep searching...

Coming from a person who stayed at Atlantis in March for a week during high peak season. Yes you will be able to do all of the slides and the current (the not so lazy river). You'll be fine with the 4.5 hrs.

Edited by Joffner1208

Been looking for information on how to do Atlantis on our own. Can you share tips?

Hi, we booked through resort for a day, we are going the week of March 20th so I can't comment on how it works but my fingers are crossed!