Carnival LIberty AFT POOL

mizzoufinal4

It's "supposed" to be adults only, but I was looking at pictures on line a few nights ago and it looked like a couple of kids with blow-up water wings on....

That's what I thought I saw too, that's why I was asking I have a 5 and 7 year old daughters and we love the aft pools and was hoping they were for anyone especially since they have a serenity area which is for the adults.

Yes, the aft pool is designated Adults Only.

As can be seen in pictures, some don't care.

Yes, there is a Serenity Area but it does not have a pool.

There is the midships pool for everyone.

Edited by KenMo

There is a kids pool next to the slide, a pool for everyone in the middle of the Lido deck and then the Siren pool in the aft is for adults only. There is a reason that one pool is marked adults only. Many adults like to swim or relax in a pool without having kids scream, squeal and splash around the small pool with them. I have seen security ask kids to leave the aft pool before.

That's what I thought I saw too, that's why I was asking I have a 5 and 7 year old daughters and we love the aft pools and was hoping they were for anyone especially since they have a serenity area which is for the adults.

Some day when your kids are older and you are older, you will understand why adults guard their adult areas without kids being there. ;)

I was on the Liberty this past August 2015 and while there are kids in the area around the pool (Pizza Pirate, the Grille and one of the ice cream machines are near the pool), I never saw one kid in the water or in the hot tubs. It was strictly adults only. I made a comment to my 12 year old daughter, who was sailing with me that time about the "no kids allowed" rule while at the Pizza Pirate line one day and we were told by another passenger on the line that he had seen ship personnel ask kids to come out of the water twice during the cruise (this was on the 5th day). So they seemed to be enforcing the rule.

We've been on the Liberty twice, and spent most of the cruise parked at the Aft pool. Every time kids tried to get in, the staff intervened. I guess we were lucky.

Same here! The staff reminded the people that the aft pool was adults only.

The aft pool was one of my favorite hangouts. Stayed in there on sea days. Only got out for drinks and pizza.

I have seen other postings that they will sometimes maybe relax the "adults only" rule on ships with the adults-only aft pool when there is bad weather and the roof is closed, since the kids can't enjoy the mid-ship pool. Maybe that's where some of the pictures come from.

Also, although the pool is adults only, I believe the area is not - as evidenced by the pizza joint.

Edited by kbanowsky

Quick question. Is the Liberty's aft pool adults only?

We were on the Liberty last April 2015.

We like to bring our breakfast back to the aft pool because it is so quiet.

After breakfast our kids were splashing in the hot tub (they did not have their suits on yet.) Feet in water, sitting on the side.

We were gently asked by the wait staff to remove our kids from the hot tub area.

We spent our sea day pool time in the main Lido pool. :(

It is enforced...at least at our sailing in 2015.