Celebrity Suite

MAGSMFC

We are thinking of booking a Celebrity Suite on the Silhoutte and wondered if anyone can give me some info on Michaels Club and do you get 2 free speciality restaurants with this. Also any info on the suite restaurant. What other things are available for suite guests.

I do know they have now chanfed formal nights but I do like to wear an evening dress on some nights and would still like to do this.

Many thanks

Margaret

You do not get 2 specialty restaurants any longer. Luminae is great and sort of like a specialty restaurant. Michaels Club is neat and often has entertainment in the venue.

Suggest you need to visit the website where everything included is listed.

And we agree on dressing up. nothing different from what we would do at home when eating at a upscale restaurant.

Sky Suites and Celebrity Suites have Luminae, Michael's Club access, priority boarding, tendering, toiletries. Celebrity Suites also have Michael's Club as their venue for disembarkation at the end of the cruise. The jump from a CS to a RS adds all other perks and they are significant.

Just a point re the suite itself...it has two distinct areas. A bed room and a living area and the bathroom is Jack and Jill with entrances from both areas.

This lay out tends to split guests into loving or not loving it! We didn't like the closed in feeling of the bedroom and would not book again, either looking at a SS or a RS unless we were traveling with a third guest when a CS would offer more privacy than a SS. So before booking, I would suggest you look on you tube at CS, SS and RS, way up the perks for each, the room layout of each, pricing and then decide!

Sorry if I have added confusion to your selection!

The Celebrity suite is much larger than the Sky Suite ....That would be a factor to consider

Sky Suites and Celebrity Suites have Luminae, Michael's Club access, priority boarding, tendering, toiletries. Celebrity Suites also have Michael's Club as their venue for disembarkation at the end of the cruise. The jump from a CS to a RS adds all other perks and they are significant.

Just a point re the suite itself...it has two distinct areas. A bed room and a living area and the bathroom is Jack and Jill with entrances from both areas.

This lay out tends to split guests into loving or not loving it! We didn't like the closed in feeling of the bedroom and would not book again, either looking at a SS or a RS unless we were traveling with a third guest when a CS would offer more privacy than a SS. So before booking, I would suggest you look on you tube at CS, SS and RS, way up the perks for each, the room layout of each, pricing and then decide!

Sorry if I have added confusion to your selection!

The Celebrity suite is much larger than the Sky Suite ....That would be a factor to consider

Yes it is larger by around a third but the bedroom is quite cramped and the "walk in wardrobe" is very definitely a one person walk in. The seating area has a great big coffee table that is very heavy to move as well.

Cabins 1110 and 1233 are on the front of the hump and 1618 and 1615 are on the rear of the hump all have larger balconies. The two on deck 11 (16**) get a bit more share due to the overhang.

We probably prefer the S! cabins but have enjoyed the CS as well (we are in 1110 on 6th March) which was booked ages ago to get the benefit of Michael's (which SS now get) and still has the speciality dinning due to when it was booked.

Edited by Gordoncruickshank