Is there a diamond coupon for the internet?

stipmom

Yes, it's worth the equivalent of 24 hours worth of internet - so on Oasis/Allure it's $30. Unfortunately it has to be a continuous 24 hours so not like in the old days where you could use the 24 hours over any time during the cruise. If you buy a package the amount is deducted from the package.

Edited by Bobal

He can have wifi access with any number of devices that he may have, as long as he is only logged in on one device at a time. Should he need to be simultaneously logged in on a second device, that is possible if he buys a plan for two devices. I doubt that there are any plans for more than two devices concurrently.

We will be diamond for the first time. Do you have to buy a package to get the 24 hour access free? My husband would just like to check and delete emails before returning home so that 2 24 hour time slots would be enough. Thank you for any information.

We will be diamond for the first time. Do you have to buy a package to get the 24 hour access free? My husband would just like to check and delete emails before returning home so that 2 24 hour time slots would be enough. Thank you for any information.

Your internet discount will be loaded onto your SeaPass Card, so each of you will be entitled to a 24 hour period. It is all identified by your Folio Number on your SeaPass card. You do not have to purchase a package. All the info will be made available to you when you sign up.

JUst off Allure and each had our 24 hours but each day on interactive TV offered internet packages. Gave us two day credit and got remainder of cruise for 45.00. New internet super fast, loads pictures etc. with I pad faster than home.