Any Seven Mile Beach Experts here - looking to identify location

st3ph888

My husband and I visited Grand Cayman about 5 years ago, we took one of the buses to 7 mile beach and just had them drop us (no where specific).

Now we are going back and would like to try to go to the same place because it was awesome, but have no idea where it was! I have this photograph (attached) from that day, maybe one of you recognize the green huts? This wasn't a hotel beach or anything. Any idea where this might be?

224142_819614429255_7848013_n.jpg.661a556b7845022d83010d8e5dfa589f.jpg

My husband and I visited Grand Cayman about 5 years ago, we took one of the buses to 7 mile beach and just had them drop us (no where specific).

Now we are going back and would like to try to go to the same place because it was awesome, but have no idea where it was! I have this photograph (attached) from that day, maybe one of you recognize the green huts? This wasn't a hotel beach or anything. Any idea where this might be?

That one is easy. If you took the Seven Mile Beach shuttle over there, they dropped you off at Calico Jack's Bar and Grill and RIGHT NEXT DOOR is the public beach called Governor's Beach. They have those cabanas right there and there is a kids playground nearby. Beautiful spot. We go there a lot.

That one is easy. If you took the Seven Mile Beach shuttle over there, they dropped you off at Calico Jack's Bar and Grill and RIGHT NEXT DOOR is the public beach called Governor's Beach. They have those cabanas right there and there is a kids playground nearby. Beautiful spot. We go there a lot.

Actually right next door to Calico Jacks is Seven Mile Beach Public Beach.

Governor's Beach is about a half mile closer to town.

Actually right next door to Calico Jacks is Seven Mile Beach Public Beach.

Governor's Beach is about a half mile closer to town.

Correct. The map says it is Governor's Beach so my mistake. We always sit at Calico Jack's.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Governors+Beach/@19.3482811,-81.3835112,18.75z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x8f25879d93c12b27:0x7355439b3bfd2fc9

Edited by BrotherCraig