Constellation nearly fully booked for April 02, 2017?

cruisingaussies

Tried to book this cruise with our Australian TA today. His availability showed only ocean view cabins on decks 2 & 3! All other categories (ocean view, veranda, suites) were showing booked.

Hard to believe this so far oute, especially as some USA sites are showing veranda cabins available.

Please does anyone have comments on cabins 3031 or 3020? We would prefer a higher deck but it seems they are all booked out.

Just checked UK site for you. No verandas, only one AQ2 at over £7,000.

We booked this I think over a year ago (one of our 'bucket list' destinations). We have a price match on it so have checked regularly for offers....Not only have we not spotted offers suites just went...

No idea on the rooms you have mentioned so can't comment. Quite a few suite rooms on our next cruise have appeared just before and at final payment. May be worth a call to Celebrity to see if they have a wait list, or contact the US sites and see if they will take an Australian booking!

Hope you get a great room, happy cruising!

I had a similar experience with RCI several years ago. I went to a Dutch TA who told me no balcony cabins were available to book although I could see availability on RCI and UK TA sites. I booked with UK TA.

It could be that large TAs have made block bookings which may be be released for general sale sometime down the line. Agree with Chemmo ^ well worth contacting US although the exchange rate is a consideration. Good luck -- hope you find a good cabin!

Thanks so much Chemmo and Dutchclogs for your replies. It is now late evening in Australia, I'm going to look into this further tomorrow.

It is basically block booked by several TAs with groups. Do not know who. If it does not sell then by fall you will see LOTS of cabins released.

Tried to book this cruise with our Australian TA today. His availability showed only ocean view cabins on decks 2 & 3! All other categories (ocean view, veranda, suites) were showing booked.

Hard to believe this so far oute, especially as some USA sites are showing veranda cabins available.

Please does anyone have comments on cabins 3031 or 3020? We would prefer a higher deck but it seems they are all booked out.

An S2 has just come up, don't know if you are interested (UK site)