RCCL royal tots potty breaks

tracy12502

Sooo we're taking our son on his first cruise in march. He is almost 2.5. I'm wondering if the staff will take him to the bathroom without him asking? At home he doesn't have accidents but he usually doesn't ask to go, sometimes he will but not typically. We just usually tell him to go to the bathroom every 1.5-2 hours. Will they take him or should we be prepared to have him go potty right before he gets there and then get back in time for him to go again? The crazy things you don't think of when you don't have a kid.

It will probably be up to the staff. If I remember correctly there is a bathroom right there that they could take him in. Our daughter was not potty trained at all so she was in diapers. I would plan on having him go right before you drop him off and then talk to the staff when you go there and give them specific instructions to bring him back to the potty at X time. Also give them extra clothes in case there is an accident.

It will probably be up to the staff. If I remember correctly there is a bathroom right there that they could take him in. Our daughter was not potty trained at all so she was in diapers. I would plan on having him go right before you drop him off and then talk to the staff when you go there and give them specific instructions to bring him back to the potty at X time. Also give them extra clothes in case there is an accident.

Thanks. I was just concerned if they had like a, "you're kid has to be able to do it all himself" rule. If that's the case we better work on him pulling down and up his own pants. We might even use it only at night for a couple hours and if that's the case we'll just diaper incase he fall asleep. Thank you again!

Sooo we're taking our son on his first cruise in march. He is almost 2.5. I'm wondering if the staff will take him to the bathroom without him asking? At home he doesn't have accidents but he usually doesn't ask to go, sometimes he will but not typically. We just usually tell him to go to the bathroom every 1.5-2 hours. Will they take him or should we be prepared to have him go potty right before he gets there and then get back in time for him to go again? The crazy things you don't think of when you don't have a kid.

Since he won't be three years old, he won't be old enough for the regular kids club. So I guess you are talking about the pay as you go Royal Tots Nursery? I would imagine they will do what ever you ask them them to do. Perhaps write out your instructions regarding pottying him?

Since he won't be three years old, he won't be old enough for the regular kids club. So I guess you are talking about the pay as you go Royal Tots Nursery? I would imagine they will do what ever you ask them them to do. Perhaps write out your instructions regarding pottying him?

Yup, that's why I titled it royal tots lol. BTW... Do you really have 5 cruises scheduled for this year?! That is amazing!

There is a restroom right in the nursery...the staff in the Royal Tots Nursery are amazing...all professional's in childcare and know what their doing and will follow your instructions...No need to worry about this at all.