FTTF Question

jesskuhmarie

I'm booked on the Carnival Glory Western Caribbean for May 7th, 2016. The FTTF currently shows sold out when I look at it under excursions. I've seen some threads though where people a month or two out from their cruise say that it "opened up" or more tickets became available.

Is there a chance it will reopen and I will be able to purchase? Wasn't sure what the timeline was for when these were typically available. Also, other than checking the website everyday, is there anyway to know if anymore become available?

Edited by jesskuhmarie

I can't confirm but the initial amount of FTTF available are based on the presumed number of Platinum/Diamond guests. As you get closer to sail date, if they aren't filling as many plat/diamond spots, they release more FTTF.

Just keep checking, unfortunately they no longer send emails out as to when they will release more and longer. Actually the last time I sent an email to the excursions department the reply was we no longer take these requests due to the volume of emails, :( But I actually snagged my last FTTF for my Breeze cruise in December at the 41 day mark prior to sailing. There were several released so it wasn't just someone canceling, not sure why that time frame. I saw it around 8:00 pm EST and by 11:00 pm EST they were all sold. I have also gotten it around 4:30-5:30 pm EST, no set timeframe unfortunately. Good Luck, I am also trying to get it for my cruise in April on the Sunshine, so will be searching along with you. We have always been able to obtain it though, so there is hope!