? about accessible Vista suite on Volendam

auntjoy036

Hi HAL fans. Mom and I are booked in cabin 6228 on the Volendam. It's an accessible category B Vista suite. On the deck plan the diagram for the accessible Vista suite appears to show a wall between the beds and the love seat that would block the view of the outdoors from the beds. The diagrams for the non accessible Vista suites show columns on each wall separating the sleeping and living areas, but not intruding enough to block the view.

Are any of you familiar with the accessible Vista suites on the Volendam or similar ships? Is there a wall there? Does it block the view?

Changing cabins isn't an option. Mom needs the features of the accessible cabin or I wouldn't have booked it. I just expected to see out the balcony door from the whole cabin. If it's not that way I'd rather be disappointed and get over it now than be surprised when we embark.

Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge.

Vicki

It appears to be a curtain on a track that pulls across. but it does not appear to pull all the way back to the wall, so view from the bed might not be as much as you want. But...It is the same in non HC vista suites. EM