Car hire on site at Fort Lauderdale?

DaisyDoo246

There are others, but I've used the Budget place which is on SE 17th Street, 100yds from where you come out of the port complex on Eisenhower Blvd. They do run a shuttle to the port. Most other companies are available at the airport and there is a Thrifty on SE 24th Street.

If you use Tesco and have some rewards vouchers, you can book using the vouchers on Tesco website..look for the Affordable Car Hire link in the travel section. We did this last year and used the vouchers at a rate of £4 for £1 and only had to pay about £20 cash for the insurance for the week. A great deal I thought.

Simon

Hi can anyone advise on the best located car hire for disembarking a cruise at Fort Lauderdale please.

Thanks

Help me a little with your question, I'm not sure what you want. Is a car hire a taxi or rental car? Where do you want to go? There are plenty of taxis in Fort Lauderdale and the airport is a short trip. No need for a car hire. If you are going to Miami or another location, there are probably better options.

Hi can anyone advise on the best located car hire for disembarking a cruise at Fort Lauderdale please.

Thanks

I found this one the best.

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/location/unitedstates/florida/ftlauderdale/FLLP24

Also see the FL departures board http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Edited by FLACRUISER99

Help me a little with your question, I'm not sure what you want. Is a car hire a taxi or rental car? Where do you want to go? There are plenty of taxis in Fort Lauderdale and the airport is a short trip. No need for a car hire. If you are going to Miami or another location, there are probably better options.
Car hire is UK slang for a rental car.