Stupid question from Novice Pride Cruiser

Livelsberger

Cruising out of Baltimore on September 4th for 7 day trip to Bermuda. New to cruising. We have never cruised with Carnival...Our first time cruising was in 2001 on Disney Magic and the last time we cruised was 2006 also on Disney Magic. As you can see I am new to the cruising game...My husband and I do not drink alcohol and I try not to drink soda either. I have read on other threads that tea, lemonade and water is free? Is this true or should I buy at least one bottomless bubbles package or are these teas, lemonades and water readily accessible 24/7? Also what can we bring aboard to keep in our cabins to drink? I have read one 6 pack of water or soda per stateroom?

Welcome to Carnival! Tea, lemonade, and water (as well as coffee and hot chocolate) is indeed free. You will find drink stations on the Lido deck, open all the time. During morning hours, there are also various juices available at the stations. Milk is served when the food lines are open. You may bring a reasonable amount of water or soda in CANS only. We loved the Pride! Hope you have a great cruise.

You can bring 12 cans of soda per person, also 2 bottles of wine (smaller size), also Carnival stopped you bringing water and sodas in bottles, only allowed 12 oz cans. They sell water delivered to your room at only 2.99 per 12 pack, we order 2 - 12 packs per cruise, (order on line at the fun shops)

here is a list

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2261/kw/restrictions

Welcome to Carnival and the Pride, we love that ship! Follow the link that griz400 provided and you won't go wrong. Just keep in mind that it may change, just check back a few weeks prior to your cruise.

The Pride is a very nice ship with all the new 2.0 upgrades on it!

We had a real nice time when we was on it, here is a review from one of the frequent people here on Cruise Critic --

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2199226&highlight=pride

this will show much of the ship, and when i read it, ( we sailed before this review), we didn't see all the stuff you will see pics of :)