Photo packages

We are sailing on Anthem in March and are wondering if we should buy a photo package. Can anyone tell me the prices for the packages. Is the price different for actual prints and CD? We are a party of 11 people in 6 staterooms. Can we get a photo package to cover all our party or is the price per stateroom? Thanks for your help.

• 9 months later...

My understanding is that if the "children's" stateroom is all children under 21 you can link that to your photo package. Otherwise, you need a package per cabin. There is a link on the cruise details page that takes you to the photo package page. For my 5 night cruise it is $149 for all printed photos - it doesn't show a digital option. Only other option is a generic DVD of the cruise for, I believe, $21.

So I looked into this for my upcoming cruise. What my understanding is that the photo package would include your stateroom and any photos that your children staying in another stateroom are in. So my niece is staying in my parents room. If she takes a photo with her grandparents the photo would be included in her mom's package. But if my parents take a photo without my niece or anyone from her mom's stateroom the photo would not be included.