Do any non-Oasis class ships have a Cruise in Review Dvd also?

rodenboy

I've seen numerous Cruise In Review DVD's on YouTube for Allure of the Seas but none for any other ships in the fleet. Are they available and if so, do they perhaps have a different title and are any of them on YouTube? Would specifically like to see any Freedom/Quantum class reviews in a similar vein to the Cruise in Review DVD's.

Thanks in advance.

I've seen numerous Cruise In Review DVD's on YouTube for Allure of the Seas but none for any other ships in the fleet. Are they available and if so, do they perhaps have a different title and are any of them on YouTube? Would specifically like to see any Freedom/Quantum class reviews in a similar vein to the Cruise in Review DVD's.

Thanks in advance.

They are produced by the Cruise Director staff and available for sail to the passengers on every ship with each cruise. What is uploaded by individuals on You Tube is hard to predict.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Thank you, sorry if my original post was confusing. I know what the CIR DVD's are; I wondered if there was a way to see others from other ships that aren't Oasis class ships.

Understood. Only if they are uploaded by someone from a cruise on other ships as I'm not aware of anyone on the ship staff doing that. Pretty sure they are uploaded by passengers who purchased the CD.