Vibe on Getaway

wizdiz

Realistically if I want to get 2 of these passes what time do I need to be at the port?

This will be my 5th cruise on the Getaway April 17th. I will arrive at 8:30 like the previous 4 cruises. 3 of those times I was standing at closed doors 1st in line, once I was second. I got the vibe tickets every time with cabana and they are only 5 of those. It is definitely worth the wait.

We were in the 3rd group to board and there was nobody in line when I got to guest services. We arrived at the port around 9:45, but I've heard tales that people didn't get them even being that early. Definitely worth it if you want your own quiet spot away from the masses, but if the weather doesn't co-operate, Vibe will be closed. It was way too windy on our last sea day last week to go up there. :(

Ok guess will get there by 9. If I get there at 9am do I just wait in line and wait for them to open? Or are people there checking you in and once you're checked in what do you do? Just sit and wait?

Ok guess will get there by 9. If I get there at 9am do I just wait in line and wait for them to open? Or are people there checking you in and once you're checked in what do you do? Just sit and wait?

They usually don't start boarding until close to noon and will give you a boarding pass - group one or two. They are boarding on deck seven mid ship so you have to take the elevators down to deck six and go to guest services. The line will be to the right and folks will be there to assist. FWIW on these western itineraries there is hardly anyone up there on port days. When I was there a few weeks ago there were only four people up there during port time. It got busier as folks returned.