Amber Cove-a home run

brichar499

• 2 weeks later...
We were there a few weeks ago. Thought the food was reasonable. We paid $10 for chicken strips and $3.00 for order of fries. Both were good. However, mixed drinks were crazy expensive. It was $8 for a mixed drink in a 9oz plastic cup. We rented a poolside cabana (which by the way was AMAZING). Local beer was $4 each/domestic was $5 each.

Do you have any pictures of the poolside cabana by any chance? [emoji4]

We were there at the same time! We rented a poolside cabana, and it was beautiful. Well attended, food and drink available anytime. Very comfortable area to get out of the sun, and keep an eye on the pool at the same time. Food was delicious, and plenty of "free" food that came with the cabana. Next time we will rent an ocean side Cabana, for sure.

I will be happier when they get in a bit more shops.

I'd love to see more pictures of the poolside cabana. I'm trying to convince my husband that it's worth the $$.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you have any pictures of the poolside cabana by any chance? [emoji4]

Yes I do! It really was wonderful and my favorite of any cabana we've had (Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, Roatan). The cabana was fully air conditioned and had a sectional sofa, chair, TV, mini fridge, 2 loungers on the deck, misting stations that are stationed above the loungers, pool mats and noodles, a hammock underneath the cabana, and a shower at the top of the stairs. It also included water, pop, chips and salsa, and a basket of other goodies (chips, cookies, etc.), and zipline passes for 6 people. There was a dedicated waitress for the cabanas too.

899556584_ambercovecabana1.jpg.82674cac67ee04919077a477ebe8f637.jpg

415720380_ambercovecabana2.jpg.449caa062ec6781b162e51fc5ef62460.jpg

1057200164_ambercovecabana3.jpg.daa6fddd2d0982126c81866803d7d51f.jpg

1301160723_ambercovecabana4.jpg.2dcb408614d725a0bcc5cd20e4bd6c2c.jpg

903150258_ambercovehammock.jpg.26cedb593e8b19af8c02fce62fe7122c.jpg

Yes I do! It really was wonderful and my favorite of any cabana we've had (Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, Roatan). The cabana was fully air conditioned and had a sectional sofa, chair, TV, mini fridge, 2 loungers on the deck, misting stations that are stationed above the loungers, pool mats and noodles, a hammock underneath the cabana, and a shower at the top of the stairs. It also included water, pop, chips and salsa, and a basket of other goodies (chips, cookies, etc.), and zipline passes for 6 people. There was a dedicated waitress for the cabanas too.

These are great pics and great information. We reserved two cabanas the day they came out back in November for our August cruise. So needless to say, we are excited and knew they would be great!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

These are great pics and great information. We reserved two cabanas the day they came out back in November for our August cruise. So needless to say, we are excited and knew they would be great!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I hope you have a great cruise and enjoy the cabana as much as we did! The free wifi was spotty at best but seemed to work best when we first got there. The busier the pool area got the slower it was and sometimes you couldn't even get connected. Also, you can look at what's in your fridge and ask your cabin hostess to swap things out for other things you'd prefer (diet, regular, or more water, etc.). We loved Amber Cove so much that we booked two more cruises in Sept. and Jan. that stop at AC and have rented cabanas again!