Over the door organizer?

cwbabe48

I so could never have an over door organizer hanging in my cabin in plain sight. It would drive me crazy and make me feel like I am living in a closet! The cabins are small enough as it is. I have to have everything put away and organized too. I do bring a shoe hanger that hangs from the closet rod. I put my shoes in it instead of fishing for them on the floor. I also bring a few small cubes to put small items like sunglasses, cell phone chargers, pens, etc. I bought black ones so they aren't very noticeable. On the S class ships the cubes fit on the open shelves on the night stands.

As soon as I get onboard the ship, I collect all the magazines, the bible, the keyboard for tv, and the celebrity hair dryer. All this goes into one of my suitcases until end of the cruise. I hate all that clutter.

We also pack in one of our suitcases all the wood hangers because we bring our clothes on white plastic and plastic clip ones. The wood ones take up too much room, are noisy if we hit rough seas and half of my sundresses would slip off.

During the cruise all papers and daily agendas go right into the desk or top drawer. I can't have anything laying out or it would drive me crazy! And thank goodness after all these cruises my husband agrees and helps maintain the order.

Thank you! Somebody like-minded! Clutter makes me nuts!

Does anyone know FOR SURE if over the door organizers are allowed on the Silhouette? I am considering one our upcoming cruise.

Thanks

We just got back from the Reflection Feb 6-13, 2016 sailing and my over-the-door organizer wouldn't fit over the bathroom door. I tried using command strips, but they weren't strong enough. I eventually used one of the closet hangers and hung it on one of the built in hooks on the wall. This worked really well for us. Maybe someone else can let you know if the Silhouette has these hooks on the wall as well?

See some photos of what I did (at the bottom of the page): http://celebrityreflection2016.blogspot.com/2016/02/day-2-lunch-and-afternoon-activities.html

And other cabin organization info:

http://celebrityreflection2016.blogspot.com/2016/02/our-veranda-cabin.html