Getaway review Jan 31 - Feb 7 - Cabin 9318

SailLaVie

We are sailing in early March and we are in 9320. Do you possibly have any pictures of the room you could post? Did they enjoy the aft balcony? Were there any downsides? Tips?

Many thanks.

My parents loved 9320, the balcony was definitely the best part. They also enjoyed leaving the balcony doors open and hearing the waves at night, it put them to sleep. They said it was very quiet. Others have said that they could hear people walking and talking below and H2O above at night but they said they heard neither. They have cruised probably 40 times before, first time in a aft cabin and absolutely loved it. Pictures are pretty much exactly as posted in this thread, just next door. I think that the balcony for 9320 is slightly wider than 9318 because of the room configuration.

Did you hear noise from the restaurants below? Do you know if the balcony dividers can be opened?

Thanks and great review and pics!

The only noise we heard were our neighbours when they partied on their balcony and upstairs neighbours when moving chairs. Other than that, we didn't hear anything but the wake ;)

Thank you, I'm hoping to post a few more pics soon.

Did you hear noise from the restaurants below? Do you know if the balcony dividers can be opened?

Thanks and great review and pics!

Sorry, forgot to mention that there was the side to the Haven that could be opened, but only a small doorway, I think. The other side looked solid with no way to open it up.