Getaway review Jan 31 - Feb 7 - Cabin 9318

SailLaVie

Forgot to mention that I bought the Spa Thermal Suites pass before getting on the ship and it was the best place to be most days when I needed some peace and quiet. I'm used to going to the pool most days back home and it was a great place to just hang out in the water. The day we left Grand Cayman a group of youngish guys (early - mid 20s) were in there and they were extremely loud which kind of spoiled the ambiance for the rest of us. The signs say to be quiet, but not everyone can read! Same with the signs that stated to not leave your stuff on the chairs while you went and spent an hour using the facilities... how rude! :cool:

nice review......with the unlimited beverage package everyone is getting, turning their ships into drunk tanks

nice review......with the unlimited beverage package everyone is getting, turning their ships into drunk tanks

I was worried that we'd encounter this problem a lot, but to be honest, I only noticed a few out of order drinkers. Having said that, we were not out late (past 11pm-ish) so I didn't experience the late night crowd. There was one guy with two drinks standing in front of the two older ladies in our party, dancing very lewdly to his girlfriend behind them. He was totally oblivious that he was offending the ladies. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you so much for posting the dailies!

No problem. I know I really enjoyed reading them before I sailed, but funny thing was, that I barely glanced at them on the ship. LOL I was so busy doing so much stuff, I kind of forgot about them. ;)