I Just Gave Up My Free Access To Persian Gardens...

Georgia_Peaches

A previous poster mentioned the issue with the "bed hoggers."

Be aware that there have been several threads complaining/commenting on that it can be difficult to get to use the heated loungers/beds Despite the time limitations Celebrity asks you to observe, many people don't pay any attention. From personal experience, I had access to the PG as an Aqua Class guest. Almost impossible to use the beds. There was a gentleman and, a woman, whom I presume was his wife. Every, single, time, I went to the PG, he was snoring away on a bed and she was on the bed next to or nearby. Sea days, port days, AM, PM, they were ALWAYS there. With all the others who have access, it can be dicey. You might be lucky and be able to enjoy the PG, but be warned that it may not be easy. The beds are available to Aqua Class, spa guests (that day only) and those who purchase the pass. More possible users than available beds.

How many beds are there? (Silhouette)

How do you access Persian gardens when you have aqua? With your room key or do you queue up everything at reception to be let in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just go to the Spa desk with your Aqua Class room key. They will give you a special card to enter and if you like a robe.

My husband and I are getting ready to sail on the X Reflection in April. We originally booked an Aqua class stateroom because of the free access to the Persian Gardens. My husband really enjoys this perk, however, we just upgraded to a Sky suite because of the other perks Celebrity was offering (premium drink package, $300 OBC, free gratuities and internet). I was told that we could buy a pass to the Persian Gardens for the week but the number of passes are limited. My husband says there's no way Celebrity won't take our money if we want to buy a pass. My question: does anybody have experience with how difficult it is to purchase a pass for the week? Do they really cap it at 50 passes like the travel agent said? Any info on pricing?

Thanks so much!

Our last experience using PG ( we were in AQ and love using PG) was very disappointing. They over sold # of passes and PG was very crowded at any time of the day. People were not observing 30 min limit on the loungers and always there were people standing and waiting for somebody to get up. I complained at the reception area several times, but rules were not enforced. It is OK being part of AQ, but I would not pay for the pass.