Laundry send-out price on Breeze?

nessz79

We plan on taking advantage of sending out laundry at least twice on our 8 day cruise. Of course, we plan on taking advantage of the deal they usually offer, but we may need to use it again before that (DH works out daily). We don't want to take the time to do laundry ourself and are willing to pay the regular price at least once. We will be on the Breeze. Does anyone know the regular cost of filling a bag with regular, cotton clothes? Thank you

Last week, for the fun of it I looked at how much it would have cost us if we didn't have free laundry.

Tshirts, underpants, pair of socks, shorts were $2 a piece. Little less for press only. Mom and I were wondering who would have their underwear only pressed?

There is also a fill a bag for a certain price. Maybe $25? Something close to that though. I thought it sounded reasonable.

$15 to stuff a bag with as much as you can (hint: you can fit a lot more by rolling up your clothes) and get wash and fold service. They supposedly wash in hot water, so don't send anything too delicate. But I've had no problems with socks, underwear, t-shirts, shorts, and cargo pants.

The room stewards normally leave the flyer with the "deal" and the list to fill out with what you're sending out one day towards the end of the cruise, but I imagine it's available any time during the cruise (because regardless of when I send my Platinum laundry the charge is $15 less a $15 credit on my S&S). Just ask your room steward for the flyer whenever you're ready to send laundry out.

Can you send that to me as well? I would love a reference! :)

Sure! I just uploaded it here for everyone!

We plan on taking advantage of sending out laundry at least twice on our 8 day cruise. Of course, we plan on taking advantage of the deal they usually offer, but we may need to use it again before that (DH works out daily). We don't want to take the time to do laundry ourself and are willing to pay the regular price at least once. We will be on the Breeze. Does anyone know the regular cost of filling a bag with regular, cotton clothes? Thank you

So it looks like $15 for a regular laundry bag and $50 for 5 laundry bags. There are also options for pressing and dry cleaning clothes.

So it looks like $15 for a regular laundry bag and $50 for 5 laundry bags. There are also options for pressing and dry cleaning clothes.

When you board, the second scanned form ("Valet Service") will generally be in the desk or drawers with the laundry bags. I guess they think if you're desperate to get something washed/cleaned, you'll pay those prices.

The first form with the $15/$50 "special" appears toward the and of the cruise, but you should be able to ask your steward for it earlier in the week if you're needing to send it out sooner.

Edited by DallasGuy75219

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
may be a dumb question but what is the difference between a regular laundry service for $15 and the 'valet service'?

thanks

Exactly what I was thinking!

I didn't use either service or realize the service even existed until I got home and went through all the documents I saved to scan for a review I was going to write on the Breeze.

My guess is valet service is more like a dry cleaning service including pressing/ironing nice slacks, dress shirts and more formal attire in general.

Whereas the regular laundry service would be your casual wear such as jeans, shorts, T-shirts, socks, underwear, etc. The regular laundry service is simply washed, dryed and folded.

Also, to add to this... The regular laundry service gives you the option to stuff a bag full of clothes for the given price. The Valet Service charges per article of clothing. At least that's my take on it.

Edited by cruise_z