Upsell line

razzzbere

Has anyone called the upsell line recently? I just called and after holding for 15 minutes, I was disconnected. Tried back, let it ring for 50 mins., disconnected again! Is this normal?

The same happened to me, but if you hang up and just call again, someone picks up immediately. I have a feeling someone left their line open even though they're not at their station...maybe.

i called yesterday and was told no changes to the already posted upsell offers that were the same a week ago for my 3/6 breakaway sailing.

and apparently "KIM" from upsell number told me you have to be already booked in a mini suite or higher to get any offers...all other stateroom upgrades need to go through the normal booking number.

Best,

-Mark

Just wondering how much better/worse/different the offers are if you call NCL versus they call you. Also, does having a specialized upsell department mean that the upgrade (versus upsell) fairy is dead?

Just wondering how much better/worse/different the offers are if you call NCL versus they call you. Also, does having a specialized upsell department mean that the upgrade (versus upsell) fairy is dead?

the offers vary on what inventory is left and will be sailing vacant. so the prices are all over the place. The upgrade fairy did not die...she is used for everyone if you get lucky. the upsell department it seems (and i could be wrong) is for passengers who already have booked a Mini suite or above...so those high dollar rooms dont go unused...hate to have a bunch of butlers sitting around twittling their thumbs...lol

lots of luck..hope this helps...tell us your story once you call..

-Mark

I just called around 3:45 and hung up after a few minutes of the phone ringing. I then called back around 4:35 and it was picked up after 3 rings. Upgraded from an oceanview on deck 5 to a family suite on deck 12 for the 3/6/16 star cruise from Tampa. Very happy with the experience.

I just called around 3:45 and hung up after a few minutes of the phone ringing. I then called back around 4:35 and it was picked up after 3 rings. Upgraded from an oceanview on deck 5 to a family suite on deck 12 for the 3/6/16 star cruise from Tampa. Very happy with the experience.

Glad they were still available, we discussed this on the March 6th Star roll call here Stop by, we have a sail away and cabin crawl planned.

i called yesterday and was told no changes to the already posted upsell offers that were the same a week ago for my 3/6 breakaway sailing.

and apparently "KIM" from upsell number told me you have to be already booked in a mini suite or higher to get any offers...all other stateroom upgrades need to go through the normal booking number.

Best,

-Mark

I'm booked in a ocean view and I was given offers today. Oddly, their balcony upgrade is $200 pp but I could upgrade to a balcony on my own for only $150 pp. so I declined the offers.