Not able to complete online check ncl.com

triptastic

I get a pn email weekly addressed to my 6 year old that she/ we need to complete our online check in before our March 16th cruise. I have inputted all the information but it will not save the contact info for anyone accept me. So it appears that we are only 75% checked in, but just the contact info is missing. Will this be an issue? I have tried on many different days to go back and complete the process but it just doesn't work!

On a seperate matter, my booked items are very inaccurate in my web account. Is this normal that the online is so glitchy or should i call customer service? I seem to be missing $2500 from my onboard account.

I get a pn email weekly addressed to my 6 year old that she/ we need to complete our online check in before our March 16th cruise. I have inputted all the information but it will not save the contact info for anyone accept me. So it appears that we are only 75% checked in, but just the contact info is missing. Will this be an issue? I have tried on many different days to go back and complete the process but it just doesn't work!

On a seperate matter, my booked items are very inaccurate in my web account. Is this normal that the online is so glitchy or should i call customer service? I seem to be missing $2500 from my onboard account.

Who did you book with? I would contact them immediately. My two daughters, 10 & 12, will be in their own room (adjoining balcony room). I was not able to complete the online check in for their room because of their age. 90 days prior to my cruised I have to contact NCL to get a underage permission form (not sure if that's truly the name of the form) and then the online process will be complete. But I only found out this information my calling my NCL PCC. I think u would benefit highly from calling them especially with your OBC missing.

Sorry but your post was hard to read and comprehend. I have no idea what a "pn" email is, also you INPUT the info not INPUTTED it, then it would not take for anyone EXCEPT you. I git that far and had to give up.

Anyway right in the contact us page of the NCL web site is contact info to report exactly these issues...

Technical Support...

Our Representatives would be happy to help you with the following:

• Need help with Booking - Can't Find Your Cruise
  • Need help with Booking - Unable to Complete Reservation
  • Need help with Log-In - Invalid Log-In
  • Need help with Log-In - Unable to Retrieve Reservation
  • Need help with Log-In - Unable to Reset Password
  • Logged In - Reservation Not Found
  • Creating an Account - User ID Already Exists
  • Site Freezing
  • Receiving Errors
  • Images/Content Not Loading

• Phone 1.866.625.1160 305.468.2200
    Call Technical Support
    Emailncladmin@ncl.com
  • Mailing Address7665 Corporate Center Drive Miami, Florida 33126
  • Hours of Operation
    • Mon-Fri: 9am - 8pm ET
    • Sat, Sun: 9am - 5:30pm ET

Not very hard to find at all! :rolleyes:

Who did you book with? I would contact them immediately. My two daughters, 10 & 12, will be in their own room (adjoining balcony room). I was not able to complete the online check in for their room because of their age. 90 days prior to my cruised I have to contact NCL to get a underage permission form (not sure if that's truly the name of the form) and then the online process will be complete. But I only found out this information my calling my NCL PCC. I think YOU would benefit highly from calling them especially with your OBC missing.

Actually you did NOT have to go through all of that trouble. When you book, simply assign one adult to each cabin. Then when you get to the ship, let the group split into each cabin however you want.

Actually you did NOT have to go through all of that trouble. When you book, simply assign one adult to each cabin. Then when you get to the ship, let the group split into each cabin however you want.

It sometimes works better to have the adults bookend in one cabin and the kids in another. For my next cruise, the adults are all in one to take advantage of the UBP and the kids are in he adjoining cabin with the OBC promo.

I seem to be missing $2500 from my onboard account.

There is now $1000 limit per cabin for pre-purchased OBC, rest will be refunded to you (this has been covered in many threads here, usually titled "canadian" something).