Club Dining Times {Britannia}

Big Foot

Hello All,

Does anyone know if P&O have got plans to or indeed have already amended the fixed dining times from 6.30pm & 8.30pm?

I heard rumours before Christmas that they were (possibly) trialing earlier times of 6pm & 8pm on Oceana & would make a decision regarding the fleet in due course.

I am travelling on Britiannia in September & have booked first sitting assuming it will be 6.30pm; however, if it's likely to be changed to 6pm that will be too early, even for me!

Any information would be gratefully received.

Thank you.

Joan

Hello All,

Does anyone know if P&O have got plans to or indeed have already amended the fixed dining times from 6.30pm & 8.30pm?

I heard rumours before Christmas that they were (possibly) trialing earlier times of 6pm & 8pm on Oceana & would make a decision regarding the fleet in due course.

I am travelling on Britiannia in September & have booked first sitting assuming it will be 6.30pm; however, if it's likely to be changed to 6pm that will be too early, even for me!

Thank you.

Joan

Hello Joan

Just off Britannia this weekend still 6 30 and 8 30 for club did push forward by 15 mins first formal for Captains cocktails before hand hope that helps

Mrs Blue Sky

Hello All,

Thank you.

Joan

It has certainly gone quiet on that front. Ventura still standard times.

Hello Joan

Just off Britannia this weekend still 6 30 and 8 30 for club did push forward by 15 mins first formal for Captains cocktails before hand hope that helps

Mrs Blue Sky

Thank you for the update.

I will be interesting to see if anything changes once the new brochure is released.

Joan