Pride of America - aft facing balcony

Luv my furbaby

We had 9702 in August 2014. The balcony was nice. As for recall, two lounge chairs and two regular chairs. We sat out there for the Na Pali sail by and it was a great view.

I don't recall any vibration. We have had aft facing on both the Epic and Sun as well, and the only time I recall any vibration on any of them is maybe when the ship is docking. Very quiet, but we make sure we have cabins above and below us.

We really did not spend a lot of time out there on the POA as we spent so much time off the ship.

Can anyone give me any info on these? Vibration, noise, chairs, lounge chairs? Etc

Thanks

We have done this cruise 3 times all b2b and in an aft cabin deck 9 and will again in 2017.

The aft gives you 180 degree view especially good if there is by chance a lava flow which would be on starboard side plus a great view of the Napali Coast portside . The balconies and rooms are smaller than NCL's other ships but certainly big enough. The balconies are small and deep. See attached pic's also no noise or vibes when sailing but maybe a little on start up.

354306213_7680Balcony.jpg.3727fefc065342e9dec85418214f099d.jpg

282771534_aft76841.jpg.d0cec25c03c7801f23a98f8e5006b110.jpg

1552774085_aft76842.jpg.e992d036669ff8f7915a157f843ab710.jpg

Edited by FranknBeans

• 3 months later...
So which is better right or left?

If you're interested in seeing the Napali Coast, port side is better (left). *You can remember port is left as both words have the same number of letters. At least, that's how I always remember.