Time to arrive at Miami for earlier departure

LMaxwell

Sailing Divina to Bermuda and it lists an earlier departure time of 5pm compared to divina normal later evening time for caribbean sailings. What times does the terminal open? On various cruise lines sailing from Miami between 4 to 5 pm I usually arrive 1130 to noon. Will I see a check in time window when I do my online check in?

I can't say with certainty, but, the ship will disembark passengers early and other cruises have five o' clock departures so I would say to arrive at your normal time you do when sailing other lines. I plan to do that with my seven o'clock departure, which from reviews, should be just fine.

Sailing Divina to Bermuda and it lists an earlier departure time of 5pm compared to divina normal later evening time for caribbean sailings. What times does the terminal open? On various cruise lines sailing from Miami between 4 to 5 pm I usually arrive 1130 to noon. Will I see a check in time window when I do my online check in?

It open about 1030-1045.

thanks, maybe I will target arriving a bit earlier than normal.

Is there a time boarding usually starts? Noon?

It can change from week to week depending on ship clearance, inspections, or wayward guests not wanting to disembark. We usually arrive around 11:30 - noonish.