Voyager of the Seas Aft Cabin

I will be crusing soon and I have booked a 10th floor aft balcony cabin. I was just curious if anyone has pictures or comments they are willing to share. Usually, we get interior cabins, but we are splurging this time because this happened to open up and our travel agent called us! Is it worth it?

Here is a link to my aft balcony photo gallery...

http://community.webshots.com/album/48328219CtbGLi

Which cabin are you considering? Keep in mind that 1388 is the mirror image of 1688, 1390 is the mirror image of 1690, etc.... Hopefully these photos will help you decide. We always book deck 10 aft/corner when possible! But any deck 10 aft cabin is great!

Hopefully these photos will help you decide. We always book deck 10 aft/corner when possible! But any deck 10 aft cabin is great!

Hi Bonnie,

I can't tell you how helpful those pics were. I sent them to everyone sailing with us. We booked last March for a cruise this December and booked 1688,1690 and 1692! Your pics have been great motivators for all these months knowing what awaits us!

winterEscape- I was just on the explorer of the seas in a aft balcony 7688 and it was the best. It was our first cruise and we are always going to try to get an aft balcony for now on hope you enjoy your cruise

Hey, paulandsara, that's *my* cabin! (sailed in it twice, on our first two cruises). Did you take good care of it? ;)

Carol

merion mom- we took very good care of her the only complaint was the first night we couldnt sleep due to the matress being paper thin but talked to the cabin steward and he got us new matresses and they were still in the plastic well you know that he was very taken care of for the week.

Archived