Luggage Direct after TA

jerseygirl3

As far as I know, it is port and Airline dependant, so you should be able to use it in Port Everglades to FLL with American Airlines ok!

Its $19.95 per person (plus airline baggage fees), including printing your boarding passes. So, no check in queues! :D

As far as I know, it is port and Airline dependant, so you should be able to use it in Port Everglades to FLL with American Airlines ok!

Its $19.95 per person (plus airline baggage fees), including printing your boarding passes. So, no check in queues! :D

Wow! That's a bargain. We're flying Business Class so we're allowed 3 checked bags each complimentary. We will definitely be taking advantage of this! If they print my boarding passes, how do I get them?

The boarding pass and airline baggage tags are delivered to your cabin the night before disembarkation along with your disembarkation color tag /number.

The past couple of times it has been Yellow 1/2.

Luggage direct is right after the self disembark.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The boarding pass and airline baggage tags are delivered to your cabin the night before disembarkation along with your disembarkation color tag /number.

The past couple of times it has been Yellow 1/2.

Luggage direct is right after the self disembark.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

This is correct! It is perhaps the only drawback of Luggage Direct that you should disembark in one of the early groups. This is because U.S. customs may want to inspect your bags and you should be present for the inspection.

This is correct! It is perhaps the only drawback of Luggage Direct that you should disembark in one of the early groups. This is because U.S. customs may want to inspect your bags and you should be present for the inspection.

You just answered a question I was about to ask. I was going to ask why, if your luggage is already gone, do you have to get off the ship so soon. Our flight isn't until 3 p.m., so we were hoping to hang around on the ship a little later

Oh well, I guess we'll go somewhere in Ft. Lauderdale and have lunch.

You just answered a question I was about to ask. I was going to ask why, if your luggage is already gone, do you have to get off the ship so soon. Our flight isn't until 3 p.m., so we were hoping to hang around on the ship a little later

Oh well, I guess we'll go somewhere in Ft. Lauderdale and have lunch.

J-Girl, please note that I underlined should as that is the instruction you are given. bbbbbut, we have disembarked later than we were scheduled and no consequences. However, I put that down to our bags going to Europe and not staying in the U.S., so they are not really of interest to U.S. Customs. However there always is the possibility of inspection ;)