Menu order on Liberty

sugcarol

Does anyone know the menu order for main dining room on Liberty? I have the names of all 7 menus but don't know which is which night.

Thanks.

This is for Roatan, Belize, Cozumel:

Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimiento, Pomodoro, Jasmine (Formal), Basil, Shiitake

Edited by clarea

Thanks for the information. Hopefully someone on this week can confirm the same order. it helps when booking specialty restaurants.

You can wait until you are onboard to book specialty restaurants. The host/hostess at the specialty restaurant will know the menu order for the MDR.

Thanks for the information. Hopefully someone on this week can confirm the same order. it helps when booking specialty restaurants.

How does it help? We are on Liberty next month for our first RCCL cruise. I'm planning on booking some of the specialty restaurants. This is all new to me. How does the menu order affect your specialty restaurant decisions?

How does it help? We are on Liberty next month for our first RCCL cruise. I'm planning on booking some of the specialty restaurants. This is all new to me. How does the menu order affect your specialty restaurant decisions?

Some folks look at the menus and go to specialty restaurants on the nights that they find the MDR menus less interesting.

Once onboard embarkation day, when and where can we sign up for Specialty restaurants?

Go straight to the specialty restaurant, or call them. Their phone number will be in the Cruise Compass you can get at Guest Services.

Thanks for providing the link, mojomanny. Maybe I’m just a bit dense today :rolleyes:, but I don’t see the menu order there? Could you tell me specifically where it is located on the page?

Click on the Royal Caribbean Main Dining Room Menus link. When you scroll through the menus, the "name of the menu will be on the right side margin of the menu on the page that lists the main courses for that night. Look for Mojo, Saffron, ****ake, etc. :D

Click on the Royal Caribbean Main Dining Room Menus link. When you scroll through the menus, the "name of the menu will be on the right side margin of the menu on the page that lists the main courses for that night. Look for Mojo, Saffron, ****ake, etc. :D

Right, I get that, but is that the order they are served on this ship/itinerary? The order seems to be the same default order from the RC web site, so I wasn't sure. I've seen posts that the order is different than this for the western Caribbean itinerary out of Galveston.

Tim

Right, I get that, but is that the order they are served on this ship/itinerary? The order seems to be the same default order from the RC web site, so I wasn't sure. I've seen posts that the order is different than this for the western Caribbean itinerary out of Galveston.

Tim

Not necessarily. I have seen several different orders of menus posted. I do know that on the eastern itinerary formal nights are Monday (Saffron menu) and Thursday (Jasmine menu).

We board her on March 6th. I will keep track of the menu order and report back here.

Not necessarily. I have seen several different orders of menus posted. I do know that on the eastern itinerary formal nights are Monday (Saffron menu) and Thursday (Jasmine menu).

We board her on March 6th. I will keep track of the menu order and report back here.

That would be great. Thanks.

Tim

I board tomorrow and will be vigilant in noting the meal order (but others should as well because they could change it for different itineraries).

Also I would love everyone to collect as many Compasses (kids to) so I can keep them updated for different sailings.

Bon Voyage!

PlanoTim - in case you haven't seen this yet - this is the menu order on the Liberty Jamaica, GC, Coz itinerary - credit goes to Beachiekeen since I obviously have not sailed yet :D

Menu order. Mojo, Saffron, Basil, Shiitake, Jasmine, Pimiento, Pomodoro.

Edited by WomanRN

PlanoTim - in case you haven't seen this yet - this is the menu order on the Liberty Jamaica, GC, Coz itinerary - credit goes to Beachiekeen since I obviously have not sailed yet :D

Menu order. Mojo, Saffron, Basil, Shiitake, Jasmine, Pimiento, Pomodoro.

Yep, I did see that. Thanks. :) I just wonder if the Roatan, Belize, Cozumel itinerary would be the same. We sail that route on 4/10. Seems like it might since both itineraries on Liberty have port days on the same days of the week.