Bridge Cam

gottagoacruzn

Hi guys, was wonderin, does the Nieuw Amsterdam have bridge cams on the stateroom TV's? I know they got em on Princess & Rcl, but not sure about Holland America. Inquiring minds would like to know.

If you are asking about a camera you can view from home or office, the answer is no. As someone else mentioned, if aboard a ship you can view forward and aft on the stateroom television.

Hi guys, was wonderin, does the Nieuw Amsterdam have bridge cams on the stateroom TV's? I know they got em on Princess & Rcl, but not sure about Holland America. Inquiring minds would like to know.

It was channel 24 on the in room television last time we were on the Nieuw Amsterdam. There's a stern cam as well, but I don't recall the channel. I'm thinking 28, but I could be wrong.

It was channel 24 on the in room television last time we were on the Nieuw Amsterdam. There's a stern cam as well, but I don't recall the channel. I'm thinking 28, but I could be wrong.

The whole TV system has been upgraded. The TV's are newer flat panel TVs mounted on the wall. The TV menu has selections like, Live TV, Services, Movies and a couple I can't remember.

On the Live TV, they have some of the News channels as well as the Forward and Aft Camera views.

On the Services menu, you now have a Weather channel that lists the weather in each port of call. There is also the Ships Position channel that shows the speed, direction and location on the map. You can zoom in to get a larger map to show where you are.

Still no Account Viewer though, however, you can now get a print of your account from a Printer station on Atrium level 1.

The whole TV system has been upgraded. The TV's are newer flat panel TVs mounted on the wall. The TV menu has selections like, Live TV, Services, Movies and a couple I can't remember.

On the Live TV, they have some of the News channels as well as the Forward and Aft Camera views.

On the Services menu, you now have a Weather channel that lists the weather in each port of call. There is also the Ships Position channel that shows the speed, direction and location on the map. You can zoom in to get a larger map to show where you are.

Still no Account Viewer though, however, you can now get a print of your account from a Printer station on Atrium level 1.

I like some of those new features. They sound good.

The only one we had on the Eurodam before she went into dry dock was the printer station in the Atrium to print out your ship board account -- but both machines died 2 days before our cruises ended.