CCL First Timer - Pride - Looking for advice/hints/tips (not the money kind lol)

EyeSeaEwe

First time CCL cruisers here, have sailed other cruise lines several times. We have paid for our cruise fare, taxes etc, and tips already. So I am guessing that unless we make additional purchases on board we are good to go. No alcohol drinkers here so that will not come into play, one person in teh group is ordering the soda package.

Sailing the Pride out of Baltimore with one person who is ADA (mobility and vision issues). Going to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Freeport. Any advice, hints, or to[p of the non-monetary type (lol) will be appreciated!

Thanks people (and non people if there are any of you aliens out there)!

We love to hang out at Jacks Shack in Grand Turk, just about 10 min walk to the right of the ship, if you are facing the docked ship. Print up the coupon from their website for a free shot of rum. Split an order of jerk chicken, yummy! Watch other people play volleyball while Topher the local dog tries to dig up crabs[emoji3]

My suggestion for Half Moon Cay is to rent a cabana. If they are sold out, get a clamshell and floatie mats once you are on HMC.

Never been to Freeport.

Have a great cruise!

Edited by momonthego17

First time CCL cruisers here, have sailed other cruise lines several times. We have paid for our cruise fare, taxes etc, and tips already. So I am guessing that unless we make additional purchases on board we are good to go. No alcohol drinkers here so that will not come into play, one person in teh group is ordering the soda package.

Sailing the Pride out of Baltimore with one person who is ADA (mobility and vision issues). Going to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Freeport. Any advice, hints, or to[p of the non-monetary type (lol) will be appreciated!

Thanks people (and non people if there are any of you aliens out there)!

My Carnival Pride review from last year may be of some help. The link is in my signature.