Post Dry Dock Magic Dining Spreadsheet

theplanner2010

Thanks for the nifty updated sheet, just in time for my cruise in 2 weeks on the Magic for 7 days to Coz, Belize and Roatan. First time to the second two and first time on the Magic.

Bo

Awesome have a great time...if you are able maybe you can report back on the status of Fat Jimmy's/Oceanside BBQ ;)

You and Jac-3 making the drink spreadsheets sound like you're going to have much more fun than me on your cruise!! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone have any information about the Comfort Kitchen? Says on the Carnival website that it's new too.

Most ships have Comfort Kitchen as part of the Lido buffet. It is just a station at the buffet. I think it's where they normally have more "home cooked" food like mashed potatoes and fried chicken?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hey, Cool Cruiser! Love the spreadsheet - thanks for all the legwork. One thing, though -- the last 7 "Menu" links in the Lunch section are all 1 line lower than they should be. Not a big deal, just thought you'd like to check on that. CRUISE ON!!!

I think you might be looking at one of the first versions..the most recent version is on post #53 and the links should be in the correct places. Thank you for the feedback!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi all, over-planner and 1st time Carnival Cruiser here!

I have attached an excel spreadsheet I made to familiarize myself with the dining options for the Magic since we will be cruising on her post dry dock on July 9th for the Western itinerary.

Everyone please free to use it for your own Magic cruise if you think it would be helpful however be aware that some information (especially some of the times) are speculation based on other ships time - especially for the new venues.

I tried to be pretty accurate, but I'm sure you Carnival experts will find some mistakes. Please let me know if there is anything I should add or correct.

Thank you theplanner2010! This spreadsheet is awesome! My husband and I always make one, but not as fancy as yours. I really appreciate you sharing yours and saving us the trouble this time.

I think you might be looking at one of the first versions..the most recent version is on post #53 and the links should be in the correct places. Thank you for the feedback!

This is awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!!