Need a memory refresher for HMC

beachbum53

Half Moon Cay was so beautiful! Hard to focus on those little details like accepted forms of payment - focus on the beauty!!! Enjoy your trip.

I do remember that the closer it gets to the time to leave, the longer the line gets for the tender. It's tough to leave, but even worse if you have to be in line for 45 minutes to an hour.:eek:

Now normally I'm a rule follower and I am an obsessive worrier! If I have to be back on the ship by 5, I'm heading back at 3 to give myself plenty of time! However, I have a theory about Half Moon Cay... They can't leave you!!! It is their island... they won't just leave you as a castaway!!! Sit and enjoy every minute... then sit in the little area outside the gift shops waiting for the line to go down!

Now normally I'm a rule follower and I am an obsessive worrier! If I have to be back on the ship by 5, I'm heading back at 3 to give myself plenty of time! However, I have a theory about Half Moon Cay... They can't leave you!!! It is their island... they won't just leave you as a castaway!!! Sit and enjoy every minute... then sit in the little area outside the gift shops waiting for the line to go down!

Thats what we do, have a drink near the pier to make the most of the day