2 bedroom family Suite w/ Balcony?

Lisa8192

I was able to upset to a DOS/ two bedroom on the Dawn. At the time, the 2 bedroom family suite with balcony wasn't available. I now see that it has become available and considering calling and changing cabins for that balcony. Besides losing a bit of space in the cabin... would I be giving up anything else? I'd also be moving from deck 12 facing straight aft to a side cabin. I've looked online and still can't decide! Any inputs would be awesome!

I was able to upset to a DOS/ two bedroom on the Dawn. At the time, the 2 bedroom family suite with balcony wasn't available. I now see that it has become available and considering calling and changing cabins for that balcony. Besides losing a bit of space in the cabin... would I be giving up anything else? I'd also be moving from deck 12 facing straight aft to a side cabin. I've looked online and still can't decide! Any inputs would be awesome!

I can't speak to the DOS 2 bedroom, but we loved our 2 bedroom family suite on a recent cruise and have booked another on a future cruise. I honestly don't believe that you will miss the bit of space you would lose in exchange for a nice balcony.

Cole

Here is direct link to Chesneygirl's video of Dawn 2 bedroom family suite with balcony 11020 (Jade suite). This video is posted on vimeo rather than youtube. I watched it many times before deciding to give up aft facing balcony on deck 10 to take upsell to same category suite for Dawn repo cruise. Didn't regret my decision :)

https://vimeo.com/46524693

Thanks so much Chesneygirl for all your videos. We really enjoy them.

Here is direct link to Chesneygirl's video of Dawn 2 bedroom family suite with balcony 11020 (Jade suite). This video is posted on vimeo rather than youtube. I watched it many times before deciding to give up aft facing balcony on deck 10 to take upsell to same category suite for Dawn repo cruise. Didn't regret my decision :)

https://vimeo.com/46524693

Thanks so much Chesneygirl for all your videos. We really enjoy them.

Thank you for posting this vimeo link!:)

I just realized that my youtube link above was set to private.

It's now changed to public for anyone to see.

The video can now be seen on either website.

Just an FYI - We are sailing on the BA in July in a 2 Bedroom suite and I will be doing another video for that one along with the Haven and a separate family cruise vacation video as well.

l invite everyone to subscribe to my Youtube channel. This way you'll always know when I post new videos. Youtube automatically sends out an email notifying my subscribers that I've posted something new. :)

My YT Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Chesneygirl100

Edited by Chesneygirl