Escape Shows are back

300dtc

Hi all,

Just went into my NCL to finish my booking information and saw that the shows Brat pack and After Midnight are back on the site for bookings. Brat pack is now a free show in the main theatre on the Escape.

The only other show that I saw was the Wine lovers the musical for a fee. We are on the April 16, 2016 cruise, so i'm not sure about any earlier dates. But, looks like later dates would be available also..hope this information helps

I'm on the April 16th cruise and the times listed for the Brat Pack don't look right. For example on 4/21 "For the Record:The Brat Pack" has and 8:30pm show, and After Midnight is also in the Escape Theater at 7:00pm and 10pm.

The shows/times aren't correct. For our 5/21 Escape cruise, it shows that The Brat Pack is $0 to book, but the dates and times are still the same as they used to be in the Supper Club. Obviously this won't be the case in the theater due to many conflicts with other things.

The shows/times aren't correct. For our 5/21 Escape cruise, it shows that The Brat Pack is $0 to book, but the dates and times are still the same as they used to be in the Supper Club. Obviously this won't be the case in the theater due to many conflicts with other things.

We are sailing the week before you, May 14th. The Mrs. called yesterday to secure our refund for The Brat Pack as we did all of our booking at the 90 day mark before the announcement of the canceling and rescheduling of the shows. Meal and cash credit was applied, however when I went to "My MCL" to rebook the Brat Pack on the night that I had MDQ booked, it would not allow me to replace it. I had to call NCL this morning and they were able to remove my MDQ booking and replace it with the Brat Pack show.

Just as a CYA, I asked the agent to email me a confirmation, even though the changes showed up in our vacation summary.

I've been a little slow to these recent changes, but if you have bought and paid for the Brat Pack aren't they replacing with a new for fee show?

I never did receive an email from NCL either.

Yes, depending on when you are sailing. There is some open transition time in between. I don't recall the dates, but some time in May is when there is supposed to be a new yet-to-be-announced show in the Supper Club.

I called NCL yesterday and they said that after March 1st they would have a better idea of who was going to be the entertainment on the Escape. Yes, MDQ is leaving but they have no idea who is replacing them. We are sailing on May 21st.

I called NCL yesterday and they said that after March 1st they would have a better idea of who was going to be the entertainment on the Escape. Yes, MDQ is leaving but they have no idea who is replacing them. We are sailing on May 21st.

Actually, For The Record, the brat pack/John Hughes show is replacing them. That's what is taking their spot in the theater. What we are waiting to hear is who is replacing For the Record in The Supper Club as the new dinner show with a cover charge.

I'm on the Feb. 27th sailing. I checked my NCL reservation and MDQ was back so I re-booked it for Feb. 29th at 10:00 pm. Thought I was going to miss it.