Cruises for Feb march

I m to be 60 next year and should have off 9 week break then what would be the best cruise for me to celabrate this occasion :cool:

Am not sure if Thomson cruise around the United Arab Emirates - somewhere I know you can get good weather at that time of year. My son and his family are based in Dubai and I have done three cruises from there (RCI and MSC). We are booked on MSC Fantasia in Dec as part of my visit there. Great time to avoid the wintry weather in the UK! Just love the Emirates and there is so much I still have to see and do. I would highly recommend you check out some of the cruises there.

Good luck with your birthday celebration plans.

Suzanne (Bristol, UK)

Am not sure if Thomson cruise around the United Arab Emirates - somewhere I know you can get good weather at that time of year. My son and his family are based in Dubai and I have done three cruises from there (RCI and MSC). We are booked on MSC Fantasia in Dec as part of my visit there. Great time to avoid the wintry weather in the UK! Just love the Emirates and there is so much I still have to see and do. I would highly recommend you check out some of the cruises there.

Good luck with your birthday celebration plans.

Suzanne (Bristol, UK)

Thomson Celebration is sailing from Dubai next Winter.

Thomson Celebration is sailing from Dubai next Winter.

Nice to know another cruise line will be operating out of Dubai - it certainly seems to be gaining in popularity. Can highly recommend a visit to this part of the world.

Thank you for this information.

Suzanne