Printing Excursions

maryandmarge

We are planning a trip to Hawaii in September. Does anyone know an easy way to print all the excursions offered for Hawaii from the Carnival website? In the past on Holland America and NCL we've printed out everything that was offered and then we would go and read thru all of them marking ones with interest and marking out the ones we didn't care about This made it so much easier than looking at each one of the web and writing down our options. I know I can go in and print each one individually but it was so easy when we had them all together. Hope someone out there in cruise critic has been able to figure out a way to do this. Thanks for any suggestions or help you can give me - Safe travels to all.

That was one of my biggest disappointments with Carnival versus our previous cruise with RCCL. With Royal Caribbean, you were able to download a .pdf file that contained all the information on the available excursions for your cruise. I printed 2 copies, one for me, one for DW. We each took a few days to research and mark the excursions we liked. Then we went out to dinner and discussed the excursions and came up with a consensus and booked them. Much nicer than sitting behind a computer screen trying to decide...

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums mobile app

I called Carnival and unfortunately the only option is to go in and select each excursion and print them one at a time. The do not offer the option to go to the shore excursion part of your booking and select a port and print all the excursions offered for that port. So I guess I'll pick each port and go in and print only the ones I know we might be interested in to have them for comparison. She also said they don't have any brochures or literature that she could send out that would cover this either. Hope this answers questions that other cruise critic members might have had. Safe travels to all...

Could you copy and paste them one at a time and than print them all?

That's a good suggestion - maybe I'll try to do a couple and see how that works out. Sounds like a good weekend project. At least I have plenty of time - we don't sail until September. Thanks much