Grand Suite connecting w/balcony cabin for 2 kids-- Can we all get early boarding?

Hello! This is my first cruise and I don't know all the proper "lingo", so please forgive me... :)

We have booked on the Allure a Grand Suite (for the hubby and I) connecting to a regular balcony cabin (for the kids, age 11 and 12)-- we booked thru a travel agent who said she "thought" the cruise line would let us all board together early with the suite guests. That didn't sound too reassuring to me. Does anyone have experience with this?

We thought it was a great idea at the time to give us lots of space but now I'm worried-- what else will we not be able to do together?!

Thanks in advance for the info!

Hello! This is my first cruise and I don't know all the proper "lingo", so please forgive me... :)

We have booked on the Allure a Grand Suite (for the hubby and I) connecting to a regular balcony cabin (for the kids, age 11 and 12)-- we booked thru a travel agent who said she "thought" the cruise line would let us all board together early with the suite guests. That didn't sound too reassuring to me. Does anyone have experience with this?

We thought it was a great idea at the time to give us lots of space but now I'm worried-- what else will we not be able to do together?!

Thanks in advance for the info!

In addition to the above...I believe since your children are minors they will be able to accompany you to any areas that your GS perks provide onboard.