Why is it important to vilify Carnival when you disagree with their business model?

Sweet Dutch Girl

Agree with Tapi and winddawn :eek:

This is a forum for both positive and negative experiences & opinions.

It is imperative that cruisers let Carnival know of negative experiences and concerns so they can make changes to better serve their customers.

When they hear enough, they make changes.

Many cruisers expressed that they wanted coffees and waters, energy drinks, etc... Included in the Cheers program and Taa-daa it now includes them!

They listened and changed for the better.

I would assume they expect this to up the number of passengers purchasing it.

We had a significant issue on a Carnival cruise and the Guest Services Manager told us, point blank, that unless they get overwhelming complaints on the same issue they do nothing! Our issue had been reported by a few other cruisers but not enough to make a positive change about the problem.

So it exists, just waiting to annoy the next unlucky guests in that cabin.

In ou opinion, everyone booked in that cabin should have complained, how could they not!

They went above and beyond to compensate us, but we'd have rather not had the issue.

Last i checked this is still America and we have freedom of speech and should use it or choose not to use it whenever we want. I can burn a flag or hold up signs saying thank god for dead soldiers at military funerals as long as I'm not interfering with anyone or encouraging a breach of the peace but I choose not to for personal reasons. I chose to censor myself even though I don't have to. I'd say posting on the internet has a lot of the same mental calculus except it's more annonymous and less of a threat of violence maybe than protesting.

Because those with negative opinions will take every opportunity to counter those who express positive ones. Which is fine and expected in a forum such as this.

What is disturbing is those who intentionally and with malice fabricate, speculate and misinform to try getting others to be negative right along with them. They are easily identified and their opinions can be discounted as propaganda.

Those who focus on negativity want to drag others down with them while those with a positive attitude (even though they find some things negative) want to bring people up with them.

Its all about how to communicate and some people think the more they flap their gums the more people will buy into their opinion. Sound familiar?

Maybe it's as simple as someone has on comfy knickers while another has theirs in a bunch.