Cabin photos/locations 7574/7576

Hi all.

I've booked two connecting oceanview balcony rooms on an upcoming Allure cruise. 7574/7576 - I'd love to see actual photos of these rooms/balconies/views (lifeboats, etc). Any pros/cons anyone knows of with staying in this location? This is our 1st Royal cruise and want to be sure we're in a great spot.

We'll be traveling with our three children (9, 8, 3) and my in-laws (staying forward on deck 7)

Edited by fsuhockette

• 2 years later...
On 2/25/2016 at 1:59 PM, fsuhockette said:

Hi all.

I've booked two connecting oceanview balcony rooms on an upcoming Allure cruise. 7574/7576 - I'd love to see actual photos of these rooms/balconies/views (lifeboats, etc). Any pros/cons anyone knows of with staying in this location? This is our 1st Royal cruise and want to be sure we're in a great spot.

We'll be traveling with our three children (9, 8, 3) and my in-laws (staying forward on deck 7)

We have these same cabins booked for April. We are traveling with my daughter and grandson (15 months).  Can you tell me if there were any lifeboats blocking the view.

1 minute ago, kimkatmom said:

We have these same cabins booked for April. We are traveling with my daughter and grandson (15 months).  Can you tell me if there were any lifeboats blocking the view.

Lifeboats weren't blocking the view but they were right below us.   That said, we just got off Allure and did two connecting rooms on deck 14 and those had an extended roof over the balconies and I much preferred the location we had on deck 7 to 14.  I think you'll enjoy the location - its easy to get to the main decks and kids club. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fsuhockette said:

Lifeboats weren't blocking the view but they were right below us.   That said, we just got off Allure and did two connecting rooms on deck 14 and those had an extended roof over the balconies and I much preferred the location we had on deck 7 to 14.  I think you'll enjoy the location - its easy to get to the main decks and kids club. 

Thank you!