Cabin near stairs a problem? Carnival Sunshine

heath7767

Hi all!

Trying to choose a cabin for our Sunshine cruise in 2017. Our options are limited since we need a cabin for 5 people. We're looking at OV rooms, and it looks like the best available options are 2156 or 2157 on Deck 2. The only red flag to me is that they are located a couple of doors down from the stairs. Do you think this will be a problem with noise? Anyone have experiences with cabins near stairs?

Hi all!

Trying to choose a cabin for our Sunshine cruise in 2017. Our options are limited since we need a cabin for 5 people. We're looking at OV rooms, and it looks like the best available options are 2156 or 2157 on Deck 2. The only red flag to me is that they are located a couple of doors down from the stairs. Do you think this will be a problem with noise? Anyone have experiences with cabins near stairs?

Take a look at an Interior 4J cabin on Lobby Deck 3. Those have 4 beds with a trundle bed for the 5th guest. It's considered an interior but has a window. I stayed in one a few weeks ago and loved it.

Edited by ATL_Miami_Cruiser

Take a look at an Interior 4J cabin on Lobby Deck 3. Those have 4 beds with a trundle bed for the 5th guest. It's considered an interior but has a window. I stayed in one a few weeks ago and loved it.

Thanks for the recommendation! Unfortunately, none were available for our booking. Well, I could see it with 4 passengers, but not with 5. Carnival PVP said that the limit is 4 in those rooms. Would have LOVED a window for an interior price!