New Breakaway Haven Menus?

Porterhouse248

Thank you for the lunch menu - looks great. I will miss the turkey burger though. The breakfast menu didn't come through - please retry if you can. We'll be in the Haven in 6 weeks!

We had breakfast in the Haven restaurant every morning. The seafood eggs Benedict was my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hopefully this works...looks normal on my screen.

nwYLkzXtBLeZBWQ8hOUiL2w-Fk5gtokAA_F8s5bUY-l-AKfiySo_P0w-0fQb9H1eA0rv9ZIWGGf9Row41D7OAQSyOqjJaHpRf9eJ046mHscGHFW_roa7yQ5zZF51RMxfM1aXiQvJfp_vmhisxLL55CxcIf6lWdkJhq5iyqGL8UwmcVktEOW0rrZZtiFZY-3fksRsZOXQa2lM_uieP1tUFfm2_9v-ZzRKvewqSMVlRLbd_EDhSXwU6gOVZ2iZCPJ6RKBiwGKo_v-I4dw4PmyVB0H0X_JmLjDlOvoLhJPBKrLimnilKueE03imRTqMF9F1ygMsS3blLZ_aWWEvj9D6Em3W9BxTjP05V9khimd7PNfSJXgcThjrj4mvPTdxY4vyt108d2gkbtb6TvuIQmvyzxP9mfYpOSAYgG8_-K9sqo1ZCuMu3Hbqaea_ji2rcFH4VdkPrTvOAUbEzpA1dPmlIosnttuQdI8kE5RXyT4WxoYIJVJDQJh3WJwSIhy2SfF0cu9X4N50ZN8J8KSWPyUmJcvro4LX4EyoVtRTy03LvWa5hDkaops3tpLrhKm4UF3zNwFRmA=w494-h657-no

Hmm... it's still not working. Hate to bother you, but would you try again? My family's counting down until March 6... SO SOON! First time on the Breakaway, first time in the Haven, can't wait!

I reached out to the pre-trip concierge and was successful in getting all the current menus for the Haven restaurant.

I hope others find this helpful ... and mouth-watering! (they must print them 2-up on a page, hence the duplicate columns)

The_Haven_Escape_Breakfast_Menu_001.jpg

The_Haven_Escape_Lunch_Menu_001.jpg

The_Haven_Escape_Lunch_Menu_002.jpg

31310_The_Haven_Escape_Dinner_Menu_001.jpg

31310_The_Haven_Escape_Dinner_Menu_002.jpg

• 2 months later...
I reached out to the pre-trip concierge and was successful in getting all the current menus for the Haven restaurant.

I hope others find this helpful ... and mouth-watering! (they must print them 2-up on a page, hence the duplicate columns)

The_Haven_Escape_Breakfast_Menu_001.jpg

The_Haven_Escape_Lunch_Menu_001.jpg

The_Haven_Escape_Lunch_Menu_002.jpg

31310_The_Haven_Escape_Dinner_Menu_001.jpg

31310_The_Haven_Escape_Dinner_Menu_002.jpg

Would these menus apply for Haven guest on June 2016 Breakaway sailings? thanks

• 2 weeks later...
They look great. We have the SDP as a perk (I guess everyone in a suite does) plus 2 platinum dinners but after looking at the dinner menu I think I might never leave the Haven.

I am Platinum also but what are the Platinum dinners?

Leah

I am Platinum also but what are the Platinum dinners?

Leah

LeBistro or La Cucina. 1 app, 1 entree and 1 desert for 2. Plus a bottle of wine.

I plan on bringing the wine back to the room because we have the UBP for out of the room.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have the "new Haven menu as it has changed again. The 1.5lb. lobster and the tail from the Surf and Turf have been removed as of 3 weeks ago according to reports of those that have been in the Haven since its removal. Have they been removed or replaced?