hotel in london

mausie777

It would be difficult to make suggestions without knowing your budget and what you are interested in seeing. If you can give a little more information I would be happy to give you some hotel choices.

Hi, we are looking for a location that is central enough for attractions and a hotel that is not too costly (mid range max 150-200 pounds a night). I hear Victoria or Bloomsbury areas are good. Thx for help.

For your budget I would look at Premier Inns. They are a good budget chain. Always clean with comfortable beds. There are several in London. The one at County Hall on the South Bank is in a great position. Right next to the London Eye and opposite Big Ben. It's very popular though and needs to be booked early. The Radisson Blu Group of hotels have some nice, more individual properties. It is so easy to get around in Central London that for us the location is not so important as the accommodation.

Another Premier Inn location worth looking at is close to Bankside, near Shakespeare's Globe, Tate Modern, Bourgh Market, The Shard and London Bridge Station. You can walk a short distance across the Millenium Bridge to St Pauls Cathedral from outside Tate Modern as well.

It is a possible alternative if the County Hall is booked up.

I would also suggest posting the same query in the Ports of Call Britain area of the forum, you wil get some excellent help there.

Edited by Hatters cruiser

For your budget I would look at Premier Inns. They are a good budget chain. Always clean with comfortable beds. There are several in London. The one at County Hall on the South Bank is in a great position. Right next to the London Eye and opposite Big Ben. It's very popular though and needs to be booked early. The Radisson Blu Group of hotels have some nice, more individual properties. It is so easy to get around in Central London that for us the location is not so important as the accommodation.

Thank you ALL for your help, we've narrowed it down to The Premier Inn at County Hall, will book tomorrow :)

Another Premier Inn location worth looking at is close to Bankside, near Shakespeare's Globe, Tate Modern, Bourgh Market, The Shard and London Bridge Station. You can walk a short distance across the Millenium Bridge to St Pauls Cathedral from outside Tate Modern as well.

It is a possible alternative if the County Hall is booked up.

I would also suggest posting the same query in the Ports of Call Britain area of the forum, you wil get some excellent help there.

Thanks again for all your help - Much appreciated - our TA got a great deal with Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo for us today!!!