Ship doesn't dock until noon, is a resort day pass even worth it?

sconie

My sister and I and our two 16 year old daughters are going to be in Nassau on the Escape in a few weeks. The girls want to do a day at a resort and Melia sounds great....however we don't even dock until noon and I'm wondering if it is even worth it. Does anyone know if they "kick you out" at a certain time? They want to try to find parasailing from the beach when we get there, so I have to see if that is a possibility too:confused:! Thanks!

My sister and I and our two 16 year old daughters are going to be in Nassau on the Escape in a few weeks. The girls want to do a day at a resort and Melia sounds great....however we don't even dock until noon and I'm wondering if it is even worth it. Does anyone know if they "kick you out" at a certain time? They want to try to find parasailing from the beach when we get there, so I have to see if that is a possibility too:confused:! Thanks!

Resort Passes end at 5pm. At that time, lounges get stacked, grills and restrooms are closed, staff and lifeguards go home.

Parasailing is not part of any hotel beach package, so you can get picked up from the dock if that's what you are looking for. There are a couple of good ones, .. Check out the reviews on Tripadvisor.