Bitter n Blanc on the Breeze

LEXIpoo

Yes. We had it early in the week on our 8'day cruise. We went the last week of January/first week of February

Like above, we had it on our 8-day cruise over Christmas. Not sure if it's on the 6-day though (as it has 2 less menus obviously)

We had it also on our 8 day Breeze cruise.

I have heard from others it's not on the 6 or 7 day cruise menu's. Which frankly sucks. :mad:

This has been my understanding too. It is on the "eight day" American Table. So while you can request it on those ships that sail an 8 day itinerary during a shorter day cruise, I don't think you will have much luck on a ship that no longer serves it.

I plan on doing the same.

& thanks for your responses. Greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is no longer served on the breeze 6 day itineraries, only on the 8 day. its my favorite and I asked John Heald, he confirmed. He said that you can request it at dinner for the following night.

We will be making a specific request for it.

Holey cow, I didnt know it was possible to request it?! Last summer on the Breeze me and my family waited with baited breath for it to be served and ate in the MDR every single night of our 7 day cruise and not one day was it offered. Even asked the servers and they said its not always on the menu.

I hope it has been changed to be a staple dessert, cause I am not a fan of WCMC... I'm sailing in a few months and hoping to have it once again!