Alcohol Package question

SheriffJoe

I haven't sailed Princess since they began these packages, can you purchase them after the cruise begins like on the 3rd or 4th day and pay only for the remaining days like on X or must you buy the entire time either pre or at boarding?

You can buy them within 24 hours of boarding but you'll pay based on the length of the cruise. You can pre-purchase or buy onboard. Your choice. Drinks are less expensive on Princess than Celebrity.

Thanks so say I didn't want to purchase till the 3rd day of my 15 day cruise I still could and only pay for the 12 days vice the full 15 right?

Thanks so say I didn't want to purchase till the 3rd day of my 15 day cruise I still could and only pay for the 12 days vice the full 15 right?

Are you just going to keep repeating the question until someone says yes :confused:

You must buy for the entire cruise. You can purchase only as late as the day after you board--but Princess will neither pro-rate nor retroactively apply.

Are you just going to keep repeating the question until someone says yes :confused:

You must buy for the entire cruise. You can purchase only as late as the day after you board--but Princess will neither pro-rate nor retroactively apply.

I believe it can not be prorated but then again we buy the AIBP as soon as we get on after we book the Sanctuary.

Leading to a little confusion are a couple of recent posts saying it can be bought days later and also prorated. Maybe a rogue bartender?

I believe it can not be prorated but then again we buy the AIBP as soon as we get on after we book the Sanctuary.

Leading to a little confusion are a couple of recent posts saying it can be bought days later and also prorated. Maybe a rogue bartender?

I highly doubt the accuracy of these posters!