Regal Princess onboard movies for March, 2016?

One'l'

I'm on the March 6th cruise so I can report back and let you know what was playing.

This is the first time in all of our cruises that we have not received emails about our cruise. There is nothing in our cruise personalizer either. :(

I'm on the March 6th cruise so I can report back and let you know what was playing.

This is the first time in all of our cruises that we have not received emails about our cruise. There is nothing in our cruise personalizer either. :(

I noticed that too! Usually they send you so many emails precruise that it's almost annoying...I have not gotten a single one!! I'm on the 3/13 and only booked a few weeks ago so I thought maybe that was why but idk...strange!

Sailed Feb. 14-21 and some that I remember were: Holmes, Jurasic Park, Bridge of Spies, Martian and Argo.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't believe these will be on in March. I saw the list somewhere, but forget where. Some that I remember are Creed, Spectre, and the latest Hunger Games.

Do the movies have closed captioning available?

Unfortunately no, although a few do in the cabins on the Royal and Regal....very few. I personally have a rough time understanding British accents & usually have to re-watch most of them at home to get the full understanding. I've even walked out on some being shown at MUTS because the reverberation + the accent was so bad.