Info for L2 Crown Loft Oasis of the Seas

As we have always sailed in L1 Crown Lofts, we are completely aware of the layout of the Crown Lofts,

We are now considering booking one of the following L2 Crown Lofts on the Oasis. Numbers 1724, 1728,1730 or 1732.

Which cabin would you choose? Is the balcony for cabin 1724 too small?

Thank you

We will be in L1, 1710. This is a sea facing room and balcony.

We made this decision after seeing people say that the L2, aft facing balconies can be noisy looking over the sports deck. But that noise and activity may be enjoyable by some people.

Seems like we had 1732 on the Allure. I enjoy reading quietly on a balcony and just enjoying the view of the water. It was kinda fun to watch the golfers, zipliners, etc. from that balcony. However, being me, I did not like hearing the sounds from the sports court and the fact that the ship's music was on from 7:00 a.m. on. I just like to make my own atmosphere, I guess.

We were in 1734 and the balcony was huge. I have heard comments about the noise and we must have had a quiet cruise, because it was never an issue. With the doors shut no sound came into the room. When we were on the balcony it never got bad. I really loved being able to see the aqua show and the bellyflop competition. We have 1738 booked for next spring.

My sisters and I have had both 1724 and 28. the balcony is the same size in 24 but 28 looks directly into the aqua theater which was nice. And we didn't hear any noise.

Thanks, was concerned about the balcony size of 1724. Will book 1724.

Thanks to all for your comments.

As we have always sailed in L1 Crown Lofts, we are completely aware of the layout of the Crown Lofts,

We are now considering booking one of the following L2 Crown Lofts on the Oasis. Numbers 1724, 1728,1730 or 1732.

Which cabin would you choose? Is the balcony for cabin 1724 too small?

Thank you

I believe 1732 and 1730 have somewhat larger balcony's. We stayed in 1732 and loved it, you get great views of the boardwalk, aqua theater, water, zip line, flow riders, mini golf, basket ball courts. With the doors closed we never had an issue with any noise from all the activities below. Here are some views from 1732. https://flic.kr/s/aHsjVwhCEZ

Enjoy your cruise!

We were in 1734 and the balcony was huge. I have heard comments about the noise and we must have had a quiet cruise, because it was never an issue. With the doors shut no sound came into the room. When we were on the balcony it never got bad. I really loved being able to see the aqua show and the bellyflop competition. We have 1738 booked for next spring.

Hi, we have this room booked for this August! Can you tell me can you see the ocean from this room? Can anyone see in from below? I have a chance to move to either side on this floor should I?

Thanks for any help!

Carol